HELLO !!!

15 February 2015


hello! First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Sophie, and this is my blog. You probably want to know a bit more, so I'll give you a few facts about me.
+ I live in Australia
+ I own a dog (Narla - that's her in the picture!), 3 chickens and a few fish.
+ My favourite colours are navy blue, gold, light peachy pink and mint.
+ Two of my favourite things to do are draw and craft.
+ For all the stalkers out there, I live at 123 None Of Your Business Street.
+ I have 2 siblings - Amy, my little sister, and my older brother Ben.
+ While most people dream of living in a super crazy technology filled mansion, I would love to live somewhere in the country, in a normal house with lots of land to explore.
+ My favourite thing to drink is carrot and apple juice (yes, it sounds weird but it tastes  s o   g o o d )
+ My dad is a photographer

See you next time!

Sophie xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sophie, I love your blog! Congrats on the first post, I can't wait to see what you post in the future. Keep up the good work!
    xx Brittany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brittany! I love your blog too :)

      Delete

Hi, thanks for commenting! Feel free to express your opinions, but please do so in a polite manner. Thank you!